CAREERS AT SPERRY, MITCHELL & COMPANY
We are an entrepreneurial organization seeking talented individuals who can contribute to our growth.
Ours is a challenging, rewarding and collegial work environment. Individual initiative is strongly encouraged. We prefer to retain our people, and aggressively train and promote from within the firm.
We especially welcome inquiries regarding entry-level Analyst positions. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- B.A./B.S. from a leading college or university, with a record of high achievement.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective team member.
- Demonstrated interest and understanding of corporate finance.
Analysts conduct industry research, perform financial and transactional analysis, and produce and present detailed reports and client memoranda. Analysts work directly with senior bankers in developing, marketing and closing deals.
If you would like to be considered for a position with SMC, kindly submit a resume and cover letter to :